[IP] Old MM bill

 I've also been having trouble with an old MM bill. Like the rest of you, when I
received the first notice, I tried to call that number, but was cut off. I then
called the regular MM billing number and the rep said she'd email my complaint
to her supervisor and advised me to email a complaint from the web site, which I
did. I never received a response to my complaint about the service or my
questions about where these charges came from. Recently I got the letter
threatening collections. What I find especially bizarre and frustrating is the
way the MM billing department is divided by date and the billing department you
can actually reach has no idea what's going on with the other department,
although they assure me that they are both MM departments and not some
subcontractor far away. I finally got a call back from Bridget, a supervisor in
the offending department, who told me that my insurance should have paid that
claim and that they were going to resubmit the bill to them. I
  don't have a lot of confidence that the problem is going to be solved. Like
others have said, this is my first really negative experience with MM and it
does make me think twice about who I'll buy my next pump from.