[IP] fish or cut bait

Thanks for the feedback on my vision problems with the Animas pump.
Does anyone know if the font size is bigger on any other pump? Besides
Htron etc.

Second question or thought: I go to a medium size endo clinic. i like
my doc, though we disagree about the effects of maintenance steroids on
BG. He is both a nice guy and a good doc. He helped my Mom out as best
he could.

The CDE at this clinic however is hard for me to deal with (so I
normally DON'T.)  She only maintains knowledge about one pump brand (
which is not a company i choose to work with.) She calls my diet 'not
American' because i eat food that is generally whole and sometimes not
packaged. I shop on the 'outside lanes' of the supermarket except for
my comfort food: Cream of Mush. More often I shop at an oriental store
and the 'middle eastern' market. I eat and cook very well, and feel
insulted i guess.

At the Bigger Diabetes Clinic down the street they have a CDE who is
diabetic and works with all pumps. I would have to switch docs. This
would make some sense in that all my MDs for various things would be
associated with the same hospital FWIW. This clinic also has free
parking :-).

Because I lost my vestibular system, having great management of my
diabetes is essential. (without visual and proprioceptive cues I would
be unable to leave the couch.

Which is more important, maintaining a working relationship with my
endo, or having a CDE i can work with?