[IP] Re:Old MM Bills

Hi all,

Liz's advice is good.  Document everything and go to the highest authority
you can get in touch with.  I finally got cooperation and  a resolution to a
similar problem when I informed the person on the other end of the phone line
 that I was taping the conversation. (Notes can come down to your word against

I also believe that the provider cannot legally bill you for anything over
the amount it contracted for with your insurer. MM must know this.