[IP] Re: Old MM bill -

>>>I decided to answer this one since, as you said the other was a little
long.  But, it is fine to write a long message when nothing else will do!>>>

It is always permissible (AND desirable) to <snip> ALL the irrelevant stuff
and only include a sentence or two in the reply. Oh, and cut off all the
footers. I notice some even include as many as 3-4 footers in a single
replied-to post. ;-)

Thanks to those who <snip> allowing longer digests to arrive with actual
content instead of forcing us to reread what we just read. YMMV

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably
worth it.