[IP] RE: Old MM Bill

My bills were a mess when I was with MM.  For one whole year and part of the
next, no one in my HMO was able to get their bills paid.  MM blamed the go
between medical supply house, but in the end the supply house had to demand MM
reps come out here and work this out.  MM's paperwork was entirely botched.
When I left them, the same supply people said my bill was free and clear and
paid in full.  Now if they come after me, I am going to turn them in to that
person at the supply house.
If you work with Merck or Gentiva or some supply co. like that, perhaps they
can help you?