Re: [IP] old bill

> I was told by my Rep., by a Marketing Director, and by billing that
> Disetronic was writing off the shortage and that I did not owe a thing.
And even through this
> toughest of times for them, I have never received a bill for that unpaid
>  George

Ergo, George, me thinks that when MM warranties run out and/or it's time to
get a new pump, many of us will be defecting. The ONLY thing that interests
me about MM is their closed-loop effort which is supposedly close to
approval--but even that is not enough to keep me as a customer. And that is
what it is all about: customer service. If GM, Target, or ATT treated us
like MM does, our natural inclination would be to go elsewhere. Heck, if MY
organization treated clients like that, we would be in deep trouble. Simply
not returning phone calls is inexcusable. Apparently Medtronic is not
interested in winning any Baldrige awards.

hehe I can imagine if some years hence some us had the closed-loop system
"installed", MM would threaten to repossess if we didn't pay the full
insurance difference. That would top taking the pump from my cold, dead