RE: [IP] IP] I'm Celebrating!

Happy Birthday to you!  I know what you mean about 50 being young in FL.  We
are in short supply.  Where in FL do you live?  I'm in Fort Pierce, about 60
miles North of Palm Beach on the East Coast.  If we're close enough maybe we
could get together and talk about our "miseries" together.

Don Yates

email @ redacted

49 years YOUNG...  dx'd 74.  pumping since '92

Yep, here in Florida, 50 IS young!!! :)

Had a great party too!