RE: [IP] Old MM bill - HOW to deal with it

Thanks, Liz, for the excellent information and testimonial.  I've been
getting these bills too so now I'm going to do my own research and send
them a certified letter.

Antonio in Los Angeles
Age 37, Type 1 for 10 years
Paradigm 512

email @ redacted: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:01:00 -0500Subject: Re:
[IP] Old
MM bill
 To all...I've fought battles and won and know how this works...you
don't need a
lawyer, just persistence.
<snip>
 Bottom line, SAVE every EOB and document EVERY phone call and TAKE
names and be
a squeaky wheel. Liz