RE: [IP] old bill

 When I was qualified for my Disetronic pump in 1998, Disetronic understood that
 Prudential would be covering it 100% and so did not bill me. Once the claim was
paid in
 full in 2001 (yeah, real prompt, isn't the big P) Disetronic discovered that
they only paid
 90%. I was told by my Rep., by a Marketing Director, and by billing that
Disetronic was
 writing off the shortage and that I did not owe a thing. And even through this
toughest of
times for them, I have never received a bill for that unpaid amount.