[IP] Inaccurate Info/Diabetes Awareness/Press Releases

There have been a lot of conversations on this list lately about the
inaccuracy of information being presented by the media related to diabetes
(specifically Type One), and the little-known fact that November is Diabetes
Awareness Month.  It would appear that we (myself included) are not amused
by the false and misleading information being presented, but I have also
noticed that not one person who has complained has acutally *done* anything
to improve the situation.

Therefore, I suggest that collectively write a press release and send it our
local newspapers, television and radio stations and see if we can debunk
some of the myths.

Who's with me?!

(BTW, for those of you who have written to me at my other address
(shore.net) - that account no longer exists.  The new address is
email @ redacted)

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!