[IP] Re:Old MM bill

In a message dated 11/9/03 3:31:32 PM, email @ redacted

>Somehow, it bothers me. Maybe they deserve to collect that money, but a
>note of
>explanation would make them appear a little less greedy and grasping. I
>they didn't make a peep for 2.5 years...
hey don't deserve the money. If the had a contract with the insurance company
to accept what the insurance company pays, then they have to accept that.
They cannot throw it back to us. I have BC/BS and they have an agreement with
MiniMed. MM tried to get more from me, but I sent a copy of the statement of
benefits, and I haven't heard more.