[IP] Re: old MM bill

I called regarding MY bill and was told that is EXACTLY what is going on. They
used to just "let slide" the difference between negotiated price (including my
co-pay) and their retail price. Now they are going back after that amount.
thing I couldn't determine was how far back they were reaching to clean this
I start pumping in January, 2001.

Somehow, it bothers me. Maybe they deserve to collect that money, but a note
explanation would make them appear a little less greedy and grasping. I mean,
they didn't make a peep for 2.5 years...

Thanks Diana for the input.  Now I have a leg to stand on when I call them
again tomorrow.
~Donna K