RE: [IP] Old MM bill ?!!!!!

I agree with you ALL wholeheartedly !!
Medtronic/MM lied to me(!!!!), in addition to all their other chronic
problems
inflicted upon me AND others.
Medtronic must be ignorant of our feelings ! OR, not care !
We all know their customer service is ignorant &/or lacking.  "Ignorance is
bliss".
I'll be "there" with all wrongful bills in hand and tales of woe caused by
their personnel.
Just name the day and the time.  Power in numbers !
One who is NOT blissful,
L Ford

In a message dated 11/9/03 4:00:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>   I can definitely
> say that everything went downhill when Medtronic took over Minimed!!!

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!  They don't even care what we think of them.  Maybe
we should have a chat with them regarding the billing problems.

Kathie1432