From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 12:20 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Disappointed in ER (the TV show)

story line for the kid to go on a pump,
but in thinking about it now, they'd probably get that all wrong too and
end up giving the public misinformation on that too!

 Do you think that fictional doctor/hospital shows on TV are meant to be
informative? Maybe information for the latest in scrub attire, the dream
job of
being a doctor with the hair and makeup always perfect?

 Don't read in to shows as much as you have, you have to remember that
general public doesn't know much, if anything about Diabetes.

T1 20 years
pumping since 3/01