[IP] Re: 25 & 50 yr. awards

len asked:
>>>Whats happening.. are the diabetics (people with diabetes), NOW
the their doctors ? >>>

Well, if you're a kid when dx'd and have a doctor who's been through medical
school and practiced a few years, you have a good change at your 50-yr mark
that they're DEAD! Some even die at younger ages (accidents?). BTW, mine had
no records from 1950 with no memory of me and died when he was 93, the year
before my BASH. YMMV

Get the documentation when you can if you can.

We have a garden. We eat what we can and what we can't we can.