Re: [IP] Animas false occlusion alarms

My 2 1/2 yr. old son has an Animas pump.  We get MANY false occlusion alarms.
Very annoying.  I have been back and forth with them.  They say that it's the
resevoirs.  They are sending me new one's constantly.  The alarm went off at
5am saying occlusion and it wasnt occluded at all.  I hate it to have to wake
my son up in the middle of the night to disconnect and re-prime every time
this happens.
Krista, Mom to Anthony