Re: [IP] 25 & 50 yr. awards

This is absolutely right.  I just got my 25 year last year at 45 years
and there was nobody left around to verify it.  Even though the hospital
I was in for diagnosis is around, they couldn't find records on a child
from 1959.  So my current doctor wrote a letter saying she had been
treating me for 15 years and I was diagnosed in 1959.  That was enough
and they gave it to me.  That also placed me in the system and they said
I'd get the 50 year in five more years.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted