[IP] Re: Disappointed in ER /Maybe a JOB?

>LOL   I read the above subject in the list at the beginning of my
>digest, and had this image of someone having gotten a job critiquing
>treatment of diabetes on TV shows.
>Linda Z

Hey, that's a great idea, Linda.   TV writers can just submit their
scripts to be posted on the IP website and all 4,366 of us get to
critique and rewrite them correctly.  The public gets a truthful
portrayal of diabetes and then Michael will get to send the Network a
bill for corrections and rewrite of the scripts!   This way EVERYONE
comes out ahead.   I LIKE IT!!!     ;>)