Re: [IP] Re: Disappointed in ER

When watching the broadcast last Thursday night, I felt very secure that they
had said that the boy was HYPERGLYCEMIC.  Now after reading all of the posts
about the issue, I went back and re-watched the episode (my boyfriend works
overnight and we record ER every week so he can watch it), and I still feel
confident that the nurse/mom stated HYPERGLYCEMIC.  She does say it very fast,
I can distinctly hear hyperglycemic, not hypoglycemic

Perhaps we should wait before bombarding the network with threats of
boycotting the show.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CNSD
Cleveland, Ohio
IDDM 22 years
Pumping 10 years

"Diabetes is a disease of complications and waiting for them to happen."
- Mary Tyler Moore