Re: [IP] Old MM bill

In a message dated 11/9/03 7:14:49 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . They
> used to just "let slide" the difference between negotiated price (including
> my
> co-pay) and their retail price. Now they are going back after that amount.
> Only
> thing I couldn't determine was how far back they were reaching to clean this
> up.
> I start pumping in January, 2001.
> Somehow, it bothers me. Maybe they deserve to collect that money,

*Do* they "deserve" to collect that money? If MM negotiated a price, then
that's the price they agreed to accept. No more. I don't think it's right for
them to come back and take more than the price they agreed to take.

Jan and ElvisToo