[IP] Ontario Disability Support Program & Insulin pump supplies and batteries!

Hey, the click is working this morning.

I thought I'd bring this to people's attention!  If you know anyone on
Ontario Disability Support, and they have an insulin pump or can get funding
for that, you might make them aware of this fairly new policy (since Sept
25, 2003).