[IP] RE: my new crybaby animas

>My CDE said the alarms were unbearable.  Truth is, you just have to confirm
>them to turn them off.
>We all end up in places where we wouldn't want the alarm to go off, but to
>rule that out as a reason for not getting an Animas--doesn't make sense to me.
>I wouldn't worry about it!

The loaner may be an older model of IR-1000.  ALL that has been
changed now.   I have Rev 061603 and the alarms are not like an air
raid siren anymore.   They also allow for greater time before
re-sounding.   I even have time to fill a cartridge, load it and
prime it long before the alarm sounds again.   Thanks Animas!