Re: [IP] RE: Pros and cons site/Animas misc

I think when the batch of bad cartridges were gone (replaced or
disposed of) Animas stopped putting green dots on the packaging. The
dots were about a half in. in diameter, like the kind you would be from
a stationery store. Jenny hasn't had problems with occlusions since
that time they had a bad batch of cartridges.

Kay