Re: [IP]Bg lows/highs Re: Disappointed in ER /Maybe a JOB?

Rooting  for you Jenny!
The mother felt guilty & was tuned in to her son & his reactions. 340
may have been way out of line for him.  Hospitals are full of smells,
maybe the mother had low Bg!
Dr. Kovich was innocent!!!   He was entertaining a child who did not
mention his DM nor had he taken his shot.  Maybe a story-line will emerge?
Lows & highs can have similar symptons.
IMO, can't be smug about feelings with Bgs.  I sweat both high & low, I
am tired with both & am hungry with both. Have noticed symptons are not
always the same.  YMMV!
Bg testing is a must!.  Linda K