Re: [IP] Re: Disappointed in ER /Maybe a JOB?

Oh, another thing she says:" "Don't you smell it?" she did go OTT about
his 'diabetes'. Later, in the show she said the BG was 340 mg/dL.

On another note, at the APPLE Store today and I was asked to come in
for a chat with the manageress about a seasonal position...!! YAY My
first interview in years!!!

Wish me MAJOR luck!!

Jenny Sutherland