[IPn] day 8 and counting.....

Believe it or not it is day 8 of the pledge drive and we still have
not completed the  match of the  $100.00 challenge from Thursday.
I've been here all day and and can verify that the GEORGIA challenge
is getting very lonely waiting for that last $15 to show up.

I know pledge drives are a nuisance, but they are a necessity and a
fact of life for almost all non-profit organizations, Insulin Pumpers
is no exception. It takes several thousand dollars every month to
pay the expenses that are needed to keep Insulin Pumpers online and
free from commercial ads and spam. Your help is needed NOW to meet
this quarter's financial goals. Many of your fellow list members have
given several times this year. What is needed if for some of you
sitting on the sidelines to step up to the plate. I'm not asking for
a lot, just $10 or $20 a year...... Less than a dime a day, less than
the price of a movie out for you and your spouse. A fraction of the
price of a good dinner for two. If you enjoy the benefits brought to
you by the Insulin Pumpers forum and web site and you are financially
able, please consider making a contribution towards the support of
this valuable service.

Right NOW you can double the value of your tax deductible gift. If you
contribute $10.00, Insulin Pumpers receives a matching amount from the
challenging list member. If you are a US resident you can do even
better by contributing all or a portion of your TAX refund. Remember
that those dollars come to you from Uncle Sam tax free --- but, you
can get a tax deduction by making a contribution to Insulin Pumpers.

To make a matching contribution to help complete this challenge, or to
make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

To issue your own challenge to the membership to match your
generosity, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====