Re: [IP] RE: Pros and cons site/Animas misc

 --- On Sat 11/08, Kathleen Weaver < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Kathleen Weaver [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:51:53 -0600Subject: Re: [IP] RE:
Pros and cons site/Animas miscI don't think the cartiridges have Green dots. The
packages do. I havealso noticed that the cartridges have a very short shelf
life. Months...----- Original Message ----- From: "Laura Shapiro" To: Sent:
Saturday, November 08, 2003 4:21 PMSubject: [IP] RE: Pros and cons site/Animas
misc> Now you guys have me wondering about cartridges with big green dots
 I just looked at my cartridges and if there are green dots on them, they are so
tiny I need a microscope! Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com