[IP] Freestyle Flash redo

  I was lucky enough to catch the tail end of a diabetic fair at our hospital
today (my husband was over this morning doing a GTT and they wouldn't let him
leave til he ate something cause he went very low between 3 and 4 hours and
almost passed out). Anyway, he found it and spent time over there and then came
and got me. I only had a little bit of time so I concentrated on the Therasense
booth..I wanted to see the Flash. Well, I was the LAST one there and the rep and
my husband and I actually stayed WAY past everyone else closing up, LOL. When
she found out I was a pumper who used 300 strips a month, she not only GAVE me
Freestyle, but a box of about 80 test strips AND a coupon worth 75.00 as long as
you bought 50 test strips for the Flash. Well, at Rite Aid where I just redeemed
the coupon, it was 74.99. So I now have a Flash. And as soon as I can get my
endo to re-write my test strip prescription, I will switch over to the Flash.
Well, Lifescan just lost not one but TWO c!
  ustomers cause with my husband having severe lows, he will need a meter to
check himself before driving. And I WAS a very loyal Lifescan customer til they
blew me off a few weeks ago when I mentioned how many strips I used a month in
trying to upgrade to an Ultra Smart. Oh well...I guess it was time for a change.
Liz"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise.
Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is
possible." - Cadet maxim, U.S. Military Academy, West Point

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com