[IP] Need Carb Couting Book

Does anyone know of a good carb counting book?  I'm looking for one that
shows pictures of various foods, like a plate of pasta, and gives the
carb amount.  Not a verbal discussion or list of carbs (those I can look
up).  I'm talking about for foods that can't be practically measured
(like pasta on a plate in a restaurant).  I would like a book that shows
more of how to look at something and 'guesstimate' the carbs.  I had a
dietitian that did some of this with me, but I need a refresher, and
more guidelines would be helpful.
Thanks for any input!
Antonio in Los Angeles
Age 37, Type 1 for 10 years