RE: [IP] my new crybaby animas

I've read a lot here about the annoyance with the Animas alarms.  Don't
they have a vibrate option, like MM does?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Laura Gulley
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 7:27 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] my new crybaby animas

I remember several people posting on the subject of the Animas no prime
alarms recently, spot and a few others, and wondered how you've all made

I am a longterm MM507C user who is giving an Animas IR1000 a two-week
run. I like it so much that I'm dismayed by this problem: Since I made
acquaintance on Thursday it has given me a delivery halted/no prime
message, with beep alarms, five times. One time it tipped over onto the
floor, one time it was disconnected with the tube hanging down, and
other times were unprovoked by anything. So far it hasn't happened
during a
rehearsal or a concert (I'm an orchestra violinist who would get in big
embarassing trouble if I beeped or, God forbid, sirened) but I'm scared
might! Did this problem continue for you Animas users frequently, or
occasionally, or did you figure out how to make it stop altogether? The
trainer suggested that I put in a new cartridge with a different lot
number, which I'll do this morning...did that make a difference in your

Thanks for your ideas...
Laura G.