Re: [IP] my new crybaby animas

At 07:27 AM 11/8/2003 Laura Gulley wrote:
 >I remember several people posting on the subject of the Animas no prime
 >alarms recently, spot and a few others, and wondered how you've all made out:

Some of the IR1000 Animas pumps have had a problem with old cartridges.
That happened to me over a year ago. I called and I was told that I needed
to be sure that I used the newer cartridges that had a big green dot on
them. If that doesn't help, they may need to replace the pump since it's
probably defective. That's what they ended up doing for me.