From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Laura Gulley
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 9:27 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] my new crybaby animas

I remember several people posting on the subject of the Animas no prime
alarms recently, spot and a few others, and wondered how you've all made
out:

I am a longterm MM507C user who is giving an Animas IR1000 a two-week trial
run. I like it so much that I'm dismayed by this problem: Since I made its
acquaintance on Thursday it has given me a delivery halted/no prime
message, with beep alarms, five times. One time it tipped over onto the
floor, one time it was disconnected with the tube hanging down, and three
other times were unprovoked by anything. So far it hasn't happened during a
rehearsal or a concert (I'm an orchestra violinist who would get in big
embarassing trouble if I beeped or, God forbid, sirened) but I'm scared it
might! Did this problem continue for you Animas users frequently, or
occasionally, or did you figure out how to make it stop altogether? The
trainer suggested that I put in a new cartridge with a different lot
number, which I'll do this morning...did that make a difference in your
experience?

Thanks for your ideas...
Laura G.