From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Bob Alexander
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 8:52 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pros and cons site

Someone posted an URL to an interesting site comparing pros and cons of
different pumps. I found it helpful, but I didn't seem to bookmark it.
If it could be posted again I would appreciate it.

My new Animas pump arrived last night. I like everything about it so
far (I'm not 'on' it yet) except I can't see the screen very well. On
my current pump (Htron) the numbers are much bigger, though I still
haven't got the hang of the whole interface.

Sadly I may have to return the pump. :-(

BObA