Re: [IP] insurance

I have Pacificare and live in Eugene, Oregon.

So far, no problem with pump supplies - they cover everything related to the
pump 100% and I'm just now in the process of getting a new Medtronic Paradigm
712.  My 508 is nearing the end of the 4 year warranty period and I'm
interested in the (sort of) "closed loop" system the Paradigm uses when the
pump is used in conjunction with the BD blood glucose meter which sends
readings via a radio signal directly to the pump to activate correction
boluses, etc.

Anyway, Pacificare seems to work very well with pumpers.  I've had nothing but
good experiences.

Jim Boyle