RE: [IP] my new crybaby animas

 -- On Sat 11/08, Laura Gulley < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Laura Gulley [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Sat, 08 Nov 2003 10:27:29 -0500Subject: [IP] my new crybaby animasI remember
several people posting on the subject of the Animas no prime alarms recently,
spot and a few others, and wondered how you've all made out:I am a longterm
MM507C user who is giving an Animas IR1000 a two-week trial run. I like it so
much that I'm dismayed by this problem: Since I made its acquaintance on
Thursday it has given me a delivery halted/no prime message, with beep alarms,
five times. One time it tipped over onto the floor, one time it was disconnected
with the tube hanging down, and three other times were unprovoked by anything.
So far it hasn't happened during a rehearsal or a concert (I'm an orchestra
violinist who would get in big embarassing trouble if I beeped or, God forbid,
sirened) but I'm scared it might! Did this problem continue for you Animas users
frequently, or occasionally, or did you figure out how!
  to make it stop altogether? The trainer suggested that I put in a new
cartridge with a different lot number, which I'll do this morning...did that
make a difference in your experience?Thanks for your ideas...Laura G.
 Laura, I sincerely don't know what's wrong with your's but I've had mine since
Aug 20th and the ONLY alarm I've had other than *cartidge low* and *suspended*
(when I purposely disconnected it), was ONE occulsion alarm. ONE! And it lasted
just a few seconds til I got my fingers on the buttons to shut it up. If it
happens again, I would call the toll free # and talk to a tech. You may need to
swap it out. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com