[IP] Re: preventing lows during exercise

 --- On Fri 11/07, Pam Brown < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Pam Brown [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:52:42 -0800 (PST)Subject: [IP] Re: preventing lows during
  In any case though, since you have no bolus to playwith and you don't want to
eat more carbs, lowering yo!ur basalis definitely the thing to do. Pam
 Pam, thank you for your answer which agreed with Kathleen, btw. Anyway, I may
end up with a bit more bolus to play with after all. My endo returned my call
right at the end of his day and lowered my basel from 1.5 to 1.2. I guess he
figures that with the exercise I've become more sensitive to the iinsulin and I
don't need quite as much, :) What that gives me is about 7 units to bolus with
if I need it. LOL. (based on my average). I will definitely keep this in mind
tho....you and Kathleen were both very kind to answer my question, thank you.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com