[IP] Re: Joslin Hall at Keene State College

> Thanks, Jan, too, for the "award" info - will be 33
> yrs in March since DX, so a ways to get to 50, but I'll keep plugging away
> (or should I say, "pumping away"...? <g>)  I'll skip the certificate, but
> paperweight's a nice gesture.

Well, I would pursue the certificate. Why? That way you'll be in the system
now so when 50 yrs comes up you won't have to track down dead doctors and
otherwise harder-to-get proof of dx date and/or documentation. It will
probably be much easier if you go to
http://www.joslin.harvard.edu/contact.shtml and request the 25-yr
certificate info they will send you the proper papers so you can get them
filled out with the requirements.

The author of "Humility and How I Attained" couldn't accept a literary