[IPn] Still need those Georgia peaches

Greetings Pumpers and friends,

Well, I've waited 'til the last possible moment this evening until
just before I'm about to leave for the day, but..... we still are
just one small donation away from matching GEORGIA's challenge from
yesterday of $100. Yes, just one small contribution for the FALL
pledge drive, a mere $15 bucks will do the trick!

Insulin Pumpers brings you support, friendship and a sense of
community 24/7 any time you needed it. If you can, please help support
your forum and make a donation today. Any amount large or small will
help. Just over 10% of forum members have made a contribution. Won't
you please take a minute and join the others in making an annual or
a sustaining contribution to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

So far we've raised $1005 toward our goal of $5000 for this quarter.
To see the progress so far for this funding drive, visit the Thank
You page of the web site and view the chart at the bottom.

To make a matching contribution to help complete this challenge, or
to make a continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin
Pumpers donation page at:

To issue your own challenge to the membership to match your
generosity, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====