From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 2:34 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Sof+Tact

My ins finally approved a Sof+Tact meter, since I am testing so often.
wouldn't think of "allowing" me to use another brand -- since my only other
 choice of meters is the Precision and I had to have "special permission" to
the Precision Xtra).

Was wondering if anyone uses the Sof+Tact and how you like it.  Do you find
the readings to be comparable with finger testing?  How 'bout when you are
 going low? Do you find that you need to rub the site before testing? Also,
you use the test solution.  The pamphlet says it is required.

Appreciate your input.

Julie (please save your cancelled postage stamps. Leave a 1/4-1/2 inch
border around the stamps and mail them to:
Mr Maynard Guss 9593 NW 26th Place Sunrise, FL 33322.
Please indicate these stamps are for ASAP.
This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
www.asap.org My daughter has Chiari, a rare brain disorder)