[IP] Re: Picture of Cozmo with Meter Attached

from Len's original post

the thickness of 3 sticks of gum... it will attach to the back, and use the
pumps readout...

Cozmo Case:..... Someone mentioned Being Jabbed in the side, by the
lure-lock....
i have, what i think, may be A solution....
goto www.lenshouse.net/cozmocase.html
this is NOT something, i sell, or anything like that. my CDE sells them.
i think they are for the dtron, but, i checked it out, and it Does work...