[IP] Re: Static Electricity

>[IP] Re: static electricity

>A good friend of mine is a CDE and she mentioned recently that some of her
>patients have had problems with their Minimed pumps because of static

I've had a lot of problems with static electricity.  My CDE says, in my
case, it was a number of different things:  the coat I was wearing was made
of fleece; my hair is very long; and it is blond.  Static problems have only
happen to me during the fall/winter, so I just make sure that I keep an eye
on the pump (since I can't hear the alarms) and also make sure I have a list
of my settings.

email @ redacted

Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger