From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Len Lutz
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 9:55 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: approved for a different pump

I had a similar situation... i argued like mad, and told them, their
choice
was NOT my choice, and was unacceptable....(can an insurance company,
decide What Medicine you should take (not what brand) ?)
I Am waring the ONE I wanted.

Im certainly not implying, that this works in all cases. just mentioning

that sometimes:
"You've got to fight, for your rights"