From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kathy
Bruckmeyer
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 4:03 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] I'm Celebrating!

Hi all...

Just wanted to let you know that I am so happy that today, I have
reached 50
years of age!!!  Seems like such a milestone in my life having had
diabetes
for 37 years and all the complications that go along with it...

I'm throwing myself a party tomorrow calling it "Celebrating 50 Years of
Life!"....

Just wanted to pass this along to all the "newer" diabetics and
especially
the youngsters.

Even though I got diabetes when I was 13 and we had no glucose monitors
and
doctors and patients alike didn't know much about how to handle the
disease,
through all the struggles of complications and having two healthy,
normal
children, life does go on and you CAN live on!!!

Life does not stop because you have developed diabetes!!!

God Bless to all!

Kathy Bruckmeyer