[IP] Re: Static Electricity & Minimed

Like I said in an earlier post, for every pump that has a static
electricity problem, there are thousands that don't. Yes, there is a
very small problem out there, but if a person's body or environment
cause this problem, there may be no way of fixing it. I not being
callous, just facing the facts. Have these people tried other pumps to
see if the problem is the machine or them? Don't let a few problems
overwhelm the fact that a vast majority of people with MM pumps do not
experience these problems.