[IP] Joslin Hall at Keene State College

From: "John Kinsley" <email @ redacted>
Joslin Hall at Keene State College was named, not after Dr. Elliot Joslin,
but Edward Joslin (1810-1901).

Thanks, John, for clearing that up - Joslin seemed an uncommon surname, and
somewhere along the line I remembered it was "E" Joslin, which further
piqued my interest... Thanks, Jan, too, for the "award" info - will be 33
yrs in March since DX, so a ways to get to 50, but I'll keep plugging away
(or should I say, "pumping away"...? <g>)  I'll skip the certificate, but a
paperweight's a nice gesture.  Of course, just being otherwise healthy is
the ultimate incentive or reward...