Re: [IP] Exercising

 --- On Fri 11/07, Kathleen Weaver < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Kathleen Weaver [mailto: email @ redacted]To:
email @ redacted: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:12:02 -0600Subject: Re: [IP]
ExercisingIAren't you on an Animas?Here's what my pump trainer had me do. I turn
down my basal to 50% as muchas two hours before I go to the gym, and keep it at
50% until I'm doneworking out.As always, your milage may vary -- but I haven't
hit a low since I got mypump, and was hitting them 3-4 days a week at the gym.
 Yes, Kathleen, I'm on an Animas...sounds reasonable. I also have a call into my
doctor and my trainer, hopefully one of them will get back to me before
tomorrow's workout. Your answer makes sense in case they don't. Thank you. Liz