From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of ruth jennison
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 12:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] pump pocket: reviews?

Has anyone tried the pump pocket, which hangs down from the bra:
http://www.pumpwearinc.com/adult.htm

I'm on my second day of saline, and playing around all the time with where
to put the pump.

Also, I find that putting the cozmo on the side of my bra looks really
weird- like I've got an extra breast, under my arm. But the center is good,
though I still need to go bra shopping for bras with wider strips of fabric
in the center.

Finally, I wish there was just a clip one could stick on the back of the
pump-- I find the belt clip a bit bulky....Doesn't minimed make this for
the paradigm? Could it be adapted for the Cozmo?

Thanks, as always.

Ruth

Ruth Jennison
University of California, Berkeley