Re: [IP] Re: static electricity

Believe me, I am trying to switch but my insurance company isn't seeing
it that way and MM doesn't want to give me any kind of a refund.  And I
certainly never indicated that this is a problem for all MM pumps.  In
fact, my son lives in the same household and has the same kind of pump
and has only had four pumps in two years because of E21 alarms, which is
certainly a much better record that I have.  So not everyone has a lot
of trouble with their pump and I know that I am a very unusual case.  I
just think that MM did a poor job of how they handled my case.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted