[IP] Re: static electricity

<Do not lump all of MM pumps into this category!  I have had a 508, 511,
& 512 and I have never had any problems with static electricity! >

 I too have had MM pumps for over 10 years and have never once had a problem
with static electricity. I'm sure it's a terrible problem for some people, but
it must be more about someone's individual body than the pumps in general. As
with everything else, it's totally ymmv. So everyone shouldn't be scared off of
MM pumps for that reason. MM should still try to correct the problem though,
since it sounds like there are quite a few people whom have this trouble. Pam