Re: [IP] Re: static electricity

Not every pump is going work perfectly for every person. If I was on my
13th pump, I would not use that pump anymore. I would switch brands. It
is obvious that the MM pump does not agree with your body type and
environment (that may be the best answer, like it or not). Not every
medicine works for everyone. Maybe another brand will work better. But
for every complaint against MM for static electricity, there are
thousands that don't have this problem. I am a basketball coach and
static electricity is a problem I face everyday. I have had zero
problems with static electricity.